Sunday, October 3, 2010

It’s just an adventure, he already has a job

Recently my husband joined the Army Reserve.

He is former Air Force, way back in the early years of our marriage. Last year he decided he wanted to do more that sit around working on the coolest job ever at Microsoft X-box. So he put things in motion a while back. Our family has seen a lot of changes in the past couple years with our older children leaving for school and now this.

I have a weird mixture of worry, pride, and just thinking he looks awesome in a uniform.

Another bit of family news… You know I am a hard core conservative. I come from a large family and we range the political spectrum. I have a relative who is a ‘prepper’, and since some of you may be into that I wanted to give you a link to his interesting blog, Kuerno the Prepper. Enjoy!

-Lynnae

No comments:

Post a Comment